Tasty Fat Loss Recipe for Easy Weight Loss Success
A frequently asked fat loss related question asked of a lot of Professional Personal Trainers is, "So, what foods did you eat yesterday?" or some variation of that common question. It's a great question because it gives people some insight as to what diet habits one should follow to feel and look their best in their quest for optimal weight and health.
Well, my answer for one of my favorite all around fat burning lunches is:
- 1/2 can chick peas (garbanzos) [Eden brand in non-BPA lined]
- 3/4 cup fresh chopped baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon of raisins - red or green
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt & crushed black pepper to taste
I always prefer to choose fresh organic foods when possible and convenient...
How does this easy fat reduction/weight loss recipe burn fat?
- it is under 400 calories (a big difference compared to a lot of other unhealthy foods people choose for breakfast, lunch or dinner)
- it has well-balanced amounts of protein, fiber and healthy high nutrient value carbohydrates (the good ones)
- since this fitness meal is highly unprocessed, the body has to work at breaking down the foods, a great thing for boosting metabolism.
You can even add some garlic powder and/or onion powder to give this simple diet recipe a nice spicy kick. You can actually add almost any spice or herb without adding calories - which only helps to enhance the fat loss value of the recipe. This happens by making you feel satisfied since you ate something quite flavorful and appetizing - unlike many other bland or sodium loaded, packaged diet foods.
Feel free to create your own healthy variation of this tasty fat loss combo - buy using a different type of bean, a different vegetable, different spices or condiments - or a different type of dried fruit.
You really can't mess this fat loss recipe up. It's fast, easy and in a healthy way - somewhat addicting. It's also a great model for creating other simple and appetizing weight loss recipes.
What most people like about this type of recipe is that it only takes about 7 minutes to prepare and you can make extra to refrigerate for the next day.
Another untold benefit of this type of recipe is that your family will even like it - making your life that much easier.
So you really have nothing to lose. The only thing you have to lose is unwanted body fat.
Joey Atlas, MS - Exercise Physiology, is the Amazon.com Bestselling author of the fitness book
, Fatness to Fitnessand the Author of the Ultimate Leg, Butt, Hip and Thigh Makeover, Home Exercise Program for Women
. Visit his sites for more free tips and articles from Joey.