Bored Of Exercising? Add Some Music!By Jane Ester
Daily routine of diet and exercise demands a continuous persuasion. This process may turn out to be tiresome after a period of time. But when we are determined to remain fit and beautiful, it is our duty to invigorate our mind so that it can go with our physical activities. We have to accept that the mind has more control over our body than anything else. So, we should not take any chance with our mind… just don’t let it get bored by the routine bound life. But the big question is ‘what can we do about it?’ We need to follow exercising and dieting schedule to keep fit…but how to help the fitness of our mind! Worry not! Where there is a will, there is a way. Music…it may be a medicine for the broken hearts, yet it has a great power to fill your mind with excitement and make you bouncy. Music has been a part of meditation and Yoga, also an aid to relaxation and peace. The power of sound can help you feel energetic and vivacious; you just need to know how to use this power skillfully in strategic places so that it benefits you. Here are some tips for you following which you can add excitement to your monotonous schedule of daily exercise.
- You have a stereo or a walkman or ipod. You can use the stereo when exercising at home or carry the ipod or the walkman while in the gym. Play your favorite number to pep up your mind during exercise.
- You can also create your own list of exercising tracks to motivate you through your workout session.
- Create your own song mix set to fit the three steps of your work out session; warming up, exercise and relaxation. For example if you have to create a song mix for your treadmill, choose a few slow tracks to warm up your body, and then include up-tempo numbers to match your actual steps on the treadmill. Then end with a few soothing numbers to cool your body down after exercise.
- You cannot use the same tracks for all types of work outs…what you use on the treadmill cannot be similar when you are in strength training. In that case you will have to customize your music according to your workouts.
- Some of the upbeat music include disco, salsa, country, big band and even funk!
- Choose the ones with which you feel yourself involved…you can sing along or simply enjoy its rhythm.
While your neighbor will be sweating out rigorously with a serious expression on the treadmill, you will be humming the tune of your favorite song and enjoying your sweating out… because you know how to fill your workout time with joy!
The author addresses health and fitness related issues. If you wish to seek help for your healthy lifestyle and fitness related problems, you can log on to http://www.phentermine-effects.com/ for more information and advice.